Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cum talk to Me!!!

Hello,

Welcome to my little corner of the web. This is where you can learn more about me and the services I have to offer. Right now you can contact me through Niteflirt.com @ http://www.niteflirt.com/callsheri there you can see all of my listings. You must join the website to call me through this format. The good thing about that is they give you 3 free minutes when you join. You must have a major credit card to use their service and be over 18+. It is completely secure and discreet. In the near future I will be offering my own credit card processing. But for now you must use Niteflirt. If interested in another method email me: Callsexysheri@gmail.com  I will not offer my services for free. This is Phone Sex. And it's not FREE. I am an open mind person. I have no taboos, no restrictions, anything goes. I love exploring all fantasies and fetishes. And I love domination. And playing with sissies, sluts, and slaves. I am open for a lot of scenarios. This is just a brief intro to me. I am going to be blogging here on a semi regular basis. So come back for pictures, stories, and just day to day stuff. Remember you can call me on niteflirt or email at the address above. Let's get to know each other.
 Kisses and Licks,
 Sheri

The niteflirt button to your right does work. It will tell you if I am signed in and available. Click it and it takes you right to a connection to me by PHONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment